Skip to main content

How do I reference the case number field within a case aggregate model when it is not available within the grouping selection? I am trying to following the instructions from the post “How do I create a link on field in an aggregate table?” We use the Case number to identify cases and I only see the Id, reference fields to other objects and pick lists.

1. I am linking my case aggregate “EncountersAggDrillDown” model (see xml) to my case basic “EncounterCaseNumber” (see xml) to get the CaseNumber field.

2. Within the table Encounters by Domain Drill (see xml) I attempted to create a template field with that would yield the case number referenced in the EncounterCaseNumber model. The template field code is: (field type=“COMBO” valuehalign=“”> Case Number <a href=“/{{{id}}}“target=”_blank”>{{{Model.EncounterCaseNumber.data.CaseNumber}}}</a> )

EncountersAggDrillDown Model

“EncounterCaseNumber” model

“EncountersAggDrillDown”

Encounter ID

<a href=“/{{{id}}}“target=”_blank”>{{{Id}}}</a>

Case Number

<a href=“/{{{id}}}“target=”_blank”>{{{Model.EncounterCaseNumber.data.CaseNumber}}}</a>

Domain

Type

sum

Undocumented by Domain

sum

Days Open By Domain

sum

Encounters by Domain Drill

Encounters by Domain Drill Down

Encounter ID

<a href=“/{{{id}}}“target=”_blank”>{{{Id}}}</a>

Case Number

<a href=“/{{{id}}}“target=”_blank”>{{{Model.EncounterCaseNumber.data.CaseNumber}}}</a>

Domain

Type

sum

Undocumented by Domain

sum

Days Open By Domain

sum

I figured this out myself.  Closing request.