Skip to main content

I started building a mobile page for board members to vote on grants and noticed two components I have not seen before. What is the use case for using the wrapper and info text components in mobile? I searched help and the community, but couldn’t find any information on these components.

It would be great if these components could be documented along with a few common examples.

Irvin, you are right, it would be great to have some documentation on mobile components! I’ll pass a note along to our documentation team.

Bill, I’m really sorry you never got a response on this. The wrapper is really useful for adding styling or conditional rendering to components or sets of components. For example, you may want to add a style to a particular set of buttons, or conditionally render all of them based on a field value. I’m not actually sure what the difference is between the Template component and Info Text component. I’ll try to get an answer for you.

Emily is correct.  
The Wrapper component lets you add custom CSS to included components in a more straight forward fashion.  There is a “Styling” property node that lets you add Property/value pairs to the component.  No longer do you have to go to the resources tab to define custom CSS. 

The InfoText and Template component are pretty much identical.   A little bit of CSS difference.  They both accept the {{Mustache}} data merge syntax,  and let you include HTML.