Skip to main content

I have a button that has a hotkey associated with it. The button also has Enabled Conditions so that it is not always enabled.

I find that even when the button is not enabled the user can still use the hot key to activate the button.

Below is the XML for a page that demonstrates this. Button is disabled when the field is blank, but if you type Ctrl-S the button is activated and a popup appears.

Anyone else having this problem? Is there a workaround?

Thanks!

<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" showsidebar="true" showheader="true">
<models>
<model id="User" limit="20" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" adapter="" type="" sobject="User">
<fields>
<field id="Search" uionly="true" displaytype="TEXT" label="Search"/>
</fields>
<conditions>
<condition type="userinfo" value="" field="Id" operator="=" enclosevalueinquotes="true" userinfotype="userid"/>
</conditions>
<actions/>
</model>
</models>
<components>
<pagetitle model="User" uniqueid="sk-3Bv1aM-115">
<maintitle>
<template>{{Name}}</template>
</maintitle>
<subtitle>
<template>{{Model.label}}</template>
</subtitle>
<actions>
<action type="multi" label="Popup">
<actions>
<action type="showPopup">
<popup title="New Popup" width="90%">
<components>
<richtext multiple="false" uniqueid="sk-3Bv75p-127" model="User">
<contents>&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;Hello World&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;
</contents>
</richtext>
</components>
</popup>
</action>
</actions>
<renderconditions logictype="and"/>
<enableconditions logictype="and">
<condition type="blank" operator="!=" fieldmodel="User" sourcetype="fieldvalue" field="Search" value="null" enclosevalueinquotes="false"/>
</enableconditions>
<hotkeys>
<hotkey modifiers="ctrl" key="s"/>
</hotkeys>
</action>
</actions>
</pagetitle>
<basicfieldeditor showheader="true" showsavecancel="false" showerrorsinline="true" model="User" buttonposition="" uniqueid="sk-3Bu-lV-105" mode="edit">
<columns>
<column width="100%">
<sections>
<section title="Section A" collapsible="no" showheader="false">
<fields>
<field id="Search" valuehalign="" type=""/>
</fields>
</section>
</sections>
</column>
</columns>
</basicfieldeditor>
</components>
<resources>
<labels/>
<javascript/>
<css/>
</resources>
<styles>
<styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"/>
</styles>
</skuidpage>

Hi Tony~

What version of Skuid are you using? This issue was fixed in the latest release. Please check out the releases page here. If you are still experiencing this after updating versions, please let us know!!!

Thanks!
Karen 

Hi Karen,

That did fix the problem, but unfortunately the upgrade caused all of my Force.com Sites to stop loading. See https://community.skuid.com/t/force-com-site-wont-load-after-upgrade-to-rockaway-8-15-1

Any help is appreciated as all my Sites are down 😦

Tony

Tony~

Glad it fixed that but sorry it caused problems with the sites 😦 Our developers are aware of it and working on it … 

Thanks for your patience!
Karen