Skip to main content

I’m getting this response when attempting to run grunt skuid-pull

Unhandled rejection Error: Unable to write "skuidpagesStockConsents_Text_RecordsReleaseSpanish.xml" file (Error code: UNKNOWN).<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.util.error (C:worksalesforce_antlakeland
ode_modulesgrunt-legacy-utilindex.js:54:39)<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.file.write (C:worksalesforce_antlakeland
ode_modulesgruntlibgruntfile.js:302:22)<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; at C:worksalesforce_antlakeland
ode_modulesskuid-grunt askslibhelpers.js:21:15<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; at Function._.each._.forEach (C:worksalesforce_antlakeland
ode_modulesskuid-grunt
ode_modulesunderscoreunderscore.js:153:9)<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; at writePageFile (C:worksalesforce_antlakeland
ode_modulesskuid-grunt askslibhelpers.js:19:5)<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; at C:worksalesforce_antlakeland
ode_modulesskuid-grunt askslibhelpers.js:81:4<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; at Function._.each._.forEach (C:worksalesforce_antlakeland
ode_modulesskuid-grunt
ode_modulesunderscoreunderscore.js:158:9)<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.exports.writeDefinitionFiles (C:worksalesforce_antlakeland
ode_modulesskuid-grunt askslibhelpers.js:80:5)<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; at C:worksalesforce_antlakeland
ode_modulesskuid-grunt asksskuid.js:110:15<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; at tryCatcher (C:worksalesforce_antlakeland
ode_modulesluebirdjsmainutil.js:26:23)<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (C:worksalesforce_antlakeland
ode_modulesluebirdjsmainpromise.js:510:31)<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; at Promise._settlePromiseAt (C:worksalesforce_antlakeland
ode_modulesluebirdjsmainpromise.js:584:18)<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; at Async._drainQueue (C:worksalesforce_antlakeland
ode_modulesluebirdjsmainasync.js:128:12)<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; at Async._drainQueues (C:worksalesforce_antlakeland
ode_modulesluebirdjsmainasync.js:133:10)<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; at Immediate.Async.drainQueues sas _onImmediate] (C:worksalesforce_antlakeland
ode_modulesluebirdjsmainasync.js:15:14)<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; at processImmediate eas _immediateCallback] (timers.js:383:17)

Help?

This is the skuid-pull section of my grunt file, if that helps. I’ve never had an issue with this configuration before.

'skuid-pull':{
options: {
'clientId': '#############',
'clientSecret': '################',
'username': getCreds('U'),
'password': getCreds('P') + getCreds('T'),
'nforceOptions': {
'environment': '<%= pkg.environment %>'
}
},
'targetone':{
'dest': 'skuidpages/',
'module': :'Cleanup','DataExport','Education','StockConsents']
}
},
'targettwo':{
'module': :'Stock']
}
},
'targetthree':{
'module': :'Optimize2']
}
}
},```
skuid-pull:targettwo works fine, the other two targets fail with similar errors.

bump

Matt, that is a very gnarly error message. Nothing stands out — we’d have to be able to replicate this locally to give more insight, which might be challenging to do. The fact that it only fails for some of the targets makes me wonder if it’s a size issue, like maybe there’s a maximum size exceeded. I wonder if we could test that theory by you temporarily moving some pages out of the modules whose corresponding targets are failing, and see if that causes those pull targets to start working? That might be a place to start.

Thanks, Zach. I’ll give it a go next week and let you know.