Skip to main content

I have a page include that is present within a tabset (not nested). I want to include a link in the page include that would redirect users to another tab within the same tabset on the master page - so my first question is

1.) How can I find the name of my master page on which the page include/tabset is present so that I can construct the redirect URL?

Next part of my question involves redirecting to a particular tab. I know how to reference a tab using the unique Id parameter on the tab, but

2.) Is there a way to find out if this particular tab exists in the tabset? I would like to show the redirect link on my page include ONLY IF this particular tab exists among the set of tabs that my page include is also present on.

Please let me know if I need to clarify more.

Hmmm … in response to 2.) - Is the tab in question conditionally rendered? If so you can use the same conditional rendering for the link/button.

In response to 1.), you could add a model to skuid__Page__c and use {{$Param.page}} for a condition on the Name field to get the record. That way you’d get the record for the page and it’s corresponding value in skuid__MasterPage__c.