Skip to main content

This morning I started working where I left off on my skuid pages and every single one of them states:  An internal server error has occurred.  Even the Skuid Pages, Skuid Theme, Skuid Page Assignments say the same error.  However, I can get to regular Salesforce pages.  We are on NA75.  Salesforce is not down.  I cannot get to any of our skuid pages, nor can I see any of the production skuid pages.  Unfortunately, every object we have is handled by Skuid, so…we can’t work. The only thing that changed last night was that I installed a package from the AppExchange called Bulk Object Field Creator which needed to modify our remote site settings.  I will uninstall that and see what happens.  Any ideas?

This is the message:
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com

Error ID: 603296709-148143 (-83667943)

Corinne, ouch, that is not good! Did uninstalling “Bulk Object Field Creator” make the error go away?

Hey Zach:  Yes, it turns out that Ring Central had updated their software (we were about a year behind) and the visualforce page that rendered on every page for the CTI app broke all of our pages, as the app is in the sidebar on every page.  Removed RingCentral app, everything started working, updated Ring Central, added the CTI back to our user records, and wala!  It all worked!