Skip to main content

Hi All,

I have a requirement to display detail page of newly created record in source page.

My design build like, when status field value changes to ‘Order’ from any previous status in page AAA(Assume this as a source page) then a new record will create in page BBB. Now the required change is to display the detail page of newly created record (record which is created in BBB list page) in source detail page(AAA ).

Tried PageInclude functionality but got different unexpected o/p.

Please help me on this…

Thanks

PageInclude config:

Output:

Did you try putting the model for BBB right in the source page instead of using a page include? Then you could sort the model by date created and set it to only display one record and not load model data on page load. Then create a model action on your AAA model that when the target field is updated to create a new row on model BBB. This should accomplish what your are looking for if I am understanding your requirements correctly.

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for your quick turnaround,

tried above steps but no luck ()

Step1: Did you try putting the model for BBB right in the source page instead of using a page include?

Step2: Then you could sort the model by date created and set it to only display one record and not load model data on page load

here my source model is Pat_Pitches_Detail (AAA) and target model is COF Detail page(BBB) , as you said i added BBB in the source page. Did step 2 instructions.

Step3: Then create a model action on your AAA model that when the target field is updated to create a new row on model BBB.

Here Pitch is my AAA model and mentioned action as when status field updated.

it dint work after preview, in above steps nowhere mentioned about status value (when status changes to ‘Order’). Tried with customer save button but their also not able to add any action on status field.

Requirment: Display detail page of a record which is created in BBB model (In BBB model, record will create when a status field (In AAA) is changed to ‘Order’ and after click on Save button) in AAA.

Thanks

Kailas~

What about doing something similar to this tutorial/use case: http://help.skuid.com/m/supercharge-your-ui/l/558085-add-product-line-items-to-opportunities-with-a-…?

Thanks!
Karen

Not totally sure,  but I don’t the requirement as currently defined will be possible.  Because you are nesting a page inside itself there will be a never-ending cascade of page includes.  You will also get all sorts of model conflicts.  Bah. 

You will need to create a new page that shows the record detail for BBB and include it conditionally in the record detail for model AAA.