Skip to main content

I was attempting to make use of the Day Scheduling View without success and no idea why.

There is something missing in both documentation and the tooltip.

“This field is used with scheduling views. This should be a reference on the grouping model specified in the Scheduling View.”

Should read: "“This field is used with scheduling views. This should be a reference to the Id field on the grouping model specified in the Scheduling View.”

I was attempting to use another model where I had a reference field to the user called To_Firm__c, but this can’t be used since the code looks up the Id field.

This is a known issue. We’ll update you here when it is resolved.

Hello Skuid Community ~

This has been addressed in the new Millau 11.0.2 and Brooklyn 10.0.12 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.