Skip to main content

Does anyone have any tips on using a date filter on the Outlook Calendar object? The filter works with the configuration below, but when I clear the filter from the table I get an “Filter could not be applied. .object Object]” error because the outlook calendar object requires a value. Is it possible to just revert to the original filter parameters when cleared?

Setup:

Working:

Error: When I clear the filters and press apply the page errors out

bump

bump…

Hi Joe, just wanted to respond on this thread as well, to close the loop. The Outlook data source requires startdate and enddate params for every query. So, clearing this filter should ideally reset it to default values for this data source. It’s not functioning that way, as you’ve found, so I will bring this up with our product team. Hiding the option to clear the filter with CSS is a quick way to deter users from applying the blank filter and encountering the tobject object] error. 

As a second update, I have raised a request with the product team to have the start & end dates default back to their initial values instead of being cleared out for this data source.