Skip to main content

Skuid powers one of our custom pages within our partner portal. Is there a way to obtain usage counts of the users who access these pages while in our portal?

You can add a field in an object of your choosing and increment the value of that field using inline javascript.

We’ve seen some customers hook skuid pages up to Google Analytics.  That might be an option for you as well. 

You might also look at some of the answers in this thread on Salesforce StackExchange

Thanks Rob. Haven’t spoken to you since the June training class. While the Google Analytics looks like a great idea moving forward, is there anything I can do to capture the past/current log-in details?

Thanks Pat. Is there anything I can do to capture the past/current log-in details?

This as well is available via inline javascript. You can use skuid.utils.userInfo to get this info. Page Not Found — Skuid v15.1.6 Documentation

While we never try to point folks to normal salesforce reporting.  I think in this case it is a good answer:  Check out this answers post: 

Yes Larry it is good to “speak” again.  I hope all is well in DC.