Skip to main content

i have a list page with filterable table. The table has an account lookup field. I need to create records in Object B with accounts from the list in Object A. However the records created in B will comprise of unique accounts only. basically B will have only the Account field as the list is supposed to provide accounts that the salesteam can work on. I also want to tie all the records created in B to a single parent record in Object C . so i need a button on the list page that can create the records from the unique list of accounts in Object B and also create a single record in A that all the b records will look up to

I’m having a hard time understanding the problem. Can you provide what you’d like the end result to look like? From what I understand, you may want to use the mass actions feature on a Skuid table. If you can get all your data into a model and associate a table with it. Then you can create an action framework under mass actions that will be performed on each row of the table. 

Also, you may look into using a model’s condition and set the value to “Field from another model” and then change the condition operator to “in” or “not in” to another model. This allows you to filter out any identical field values. You could possibly pull all the unique values into another model this way. 

If I understood correctly you are trying to create a junction object (object c) between object A and B with a Row Action or Mass Action?