Skip to main content

I’ve got a few checkbox fields in a field editor. Two of them are conditionally enabled. Because they are conditionally enabled, they have an extra bit of CSS applied to them

element.style { rgb(0, 0, 0);}

I assume this is because when they are disabled, this changes to

element.style {rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.298039);}

to allow for it to look disabled.

However, I am using the Lightning Design theme, and my basic .nx.basicfieldeditor-item-label css has a color: #54698d, so these conditionally enabled options look different even before they are disabled.

What could I do to make sure that my item label when enabled has the color #54698d?

In the screenshot below, Tax & Judgement Liens and Federal Tax Liens are the two conditionally-enabled fields.

Works like a charm! Thanks Peter!

for the record I used

&#46;notblack &#46;nx-basicfieldeditor-item-label[style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"] {&nbsp; &nbsp; <br />&nbsp; &nbsp;color:#54698d !important;

so that I could add the notblack css to just the two fields I wanted, in case this changed things I didn’t want changed, especially because I’m using this field in a page include. 

When .notblack is the class of your checkbox field the following CSS should work. It goes on the enable/disable status of the field rather then an existing style attribute.

.notblack&nbsp;[type="checkbox"]:disabled + .nx-checkboxlabel {<br>&nbsp; &nbsp;color:#54698d !important;<br>}