Skip to main content

I have a custom object 'Property' and I added the chatter feed component to the page. Once I add the chatter feed I get a javascript error and the page will not load. I was able to successfully add this to other pages (Opportunity,Contacts and Airport) and they work fine.

Here is the error from chrome.
Uncaught ReferenceError: chatter is not defined runtime.js:3a.componentType.register.render runtime.js:3b.render skuid__SkuidJS:5(anonymous function) skuid__SkuidJS:5f.conditionallyRender skuid__SkuidJS:7b.conditionallyRender skuid__SkuidJS:5f skuid__SkuidJS:5(anonymous function) skuid__SkuidJS:5m.extend.each jquery.min.js:2g skuid__SkuidJS:5g runtime.js:4h runtime.js:4f.conditionallyRender skuid__SkuidJS:7(anonymous function) runtime.js:5m.extend.each jquery.min.js:2m.fn.m.each jquery.min.js:2a.componentType.register.render runtime.js:5b.render skuid__SkuidJS:5(anonymous function) skuid__SkuidJS:5f.conditionallyRender skuid__SkuidJS:7b.conditionallyRender skuid__SkuidJS:5f skuid__SkuidJS:5(anonymous function) skuid__SkuidJS:5m.extend.each jquery.min.js:2g skuid__SkuidJS:5a.componentType.register.render skuid__SkuidJS:5b.render skuid__SkuidJS:5(anonymous function) skuid__SkuidJS:5f.conditionallyRender skuid__SkuidJS:7b.conditionallyRender skuid__SkuidJS:5f skuid__SkuidJS:5(anonymous function) UI?id=a00E000000Fzv6T&sfdc.override=1&actiontype=View&objecttype=Property__c:54

here is the page XML:

{{Name}}

{{Model.label}}

Property Name

Record Type

Street Address

<iframe src=“/apex/c__AMI_Embedded_Satellite_Map_Property?id={{$Param.id}}” seamless=“seamless” width=“100%” height=“400px” />

<iframe src=“/apex/c__AMI_Embedded_Road_Map_Property?id={{$Param.id}}” seamless=“seamless” width=“100%” height=“400px” />

Market (Airport IATA Code)

Building Size SF

Warehouse SF

Ramp SF

&nb

Andy:  What version of Skuid are you using?  Go to Setup – Installed Packages.   

Rob,
Andy

This has been fixed in more recent versions of Skuid, go to www.skuidify.com/SkuidReleases to install 5.21, which should fix this.

I will give is a shot. I will let you know how it goes.
Thx
Andy

Zach,
The upgrade was successful, but it did not completely resolve the problem. I do not get the javascript error anymore and the page renders. The only problem is that the chatter feed is not showing in the page if I choose Feed type = ‘Feed for Model’s first row’. 

If I change the Feed Type to ‘News feed for running user’ the chatter feed shows on the page. 

This is really strange and I stumbled upon it. .

Any suggestions?

Thx.
Andy

A few questions: are there any JS errors? Does the Property__c object have Chatter enabled? Are you using the Chatter Feed in a Community, or for regular Skuid users?

Zach,
Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner. Feed tracking was not enabled for the object.
Everything is working now.
Thanks!!!
Andy

So where do we go for the Chicken Dinner?   

Glad it is all working for you…