Skip to main content

I have a time field in SFX that I need to have display the minutes in 1 minute increments instead of 5 minute increments. I remember this being a feature in V1 but cant seem to find the option for v2. We have time reporting fields that need to be accurate to the minute.

Thanks,

Grant

Hey Grant! In the `Advanced` tab of the field, it looks like you can adjust the `Minute picker increment` down to 1. Here’s the doc that’ll probably describe it better.

Hey Matt! So this is a Time only field and the Advanced Tab doesnt show up when I click on the field in the table. However if I change the metadata to make it a DateTime it does show the advanced tab and I can change it. Not sure if Skuid supports being able to change that minutes picker on a Time only field but it would be great for us.

I also have another issue with the time fields in both Time and DateTime format. When I use the picker to edit a time it doesn’t show the numbers in the picker once the dropdown closes, but I do know it is entering data when I switch it to a read mode. Any help with this would be great, screenshots attached. It does show correctly in the Design System when you use the number picker. @matt.davis