Skip to main content

Hey all,

I have a table in SFX (Edinburgh Update 3 (16.4.5.0) V2) with a drawer on the rows. The drawer contains a calendar component with a number of sources. The before load action on the drawer sets and query’s all the models used as sources and then opens the drawer. In the console I can see that all the data query’s and loads correctly, however the calendar component simply doesn't render. the drawer icon turns and I get a little sliver of space where the drawer should be, but no calendar. Any help would be great, thanks!

Hey Grant,

Can you check if drawers are enabled on the Table? Table → Display → Drawers. It looks like it works for me when that is enabled, but doesn’t when they aren’t enabled. 

That looks like it wasn’t actually fixing it, for now adding a modal with the calendar in it as a row action (and hiding it) or adding it as an action sequence on the page looks like its a consistent workaround while we troubleshoot further.

Thanks for checking that. For now we are just leaving it as a V1 page but would prefer to be in V2 with all our pages obviously. Will keep a look out for updates on this! @matt.davis