Skip to main content

I really want to start using Brooklyn, but this is a problem…

Hey, Matt. We’ve already got this issue logged, fixed and ready to go out with the next package (9.2). We’ll let you know when it’s out.

Good to know. Thanks!

@J-dot,

Any clue on timeline for 9.2? I’d really like to get moving on consolidating our duplicate tables in Brooklyn…

Hey, Matt. We’re in QA before the packaging stage now. I’m hopeful we’ll have it published in the next couple of days. Believe me, we want to get you moving on consolidating those duplicate Tables too!

Thanks, J.

The waiting is easier with an idea of how long the wait will be. Even if it’s a vague idea. 🙂

No worries! I totally understand, and agree: an idea of how long makes the waiting easier.

This issue has been resolved in Skuid Brooklyn - Iteration 1, which is now available on the Skuid Releases page

As a reminder, Salesforce does not allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. Thank you.