Skip to main content

I’m getting a very frustrating error on a tab page. It was working fine. Still is working fine for admins. However, when I log in as anyone else I am now just getting a blank screen with the following error. This happened to me on the same page recently. To get rid of it I just started a page from scratch. But I’d rather not do that again. Any ideas?

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘objectName’ of undefined skuid__SkuidJS:30 (anonymous function)skuid__JQuery:1 o.extend.eachskuid__SkuidJS:30 d.initskuid__SkuidJS:27 utils.registerPlugin.$.fn.(anonymous function)skuid__SkuidJS:27 gskuid__SkuidJS:28 (anonymous function)skuid__JQuery:1 o.extend.eachskuid__SkuidJS:28 d.makeFiltersBarskuid__SkuidJS:28 d.makeConditionsBarskuid__SkuidJS:27 druntime.js:4 p.initskuid__SkuidJS:27 utils.registerPlugin.$.fn.(anonymous function)runtime.js:5 a.componentType.register.renderskuid__SkuidJS:25 b.renderskuid__SkuidJS:26 (anonymous function)skuid__SkuidJS:27 utils.conditionallyRenderskuid__SkuidJS:26 b.conditionallyRenderskuid__SkuidJS:25 fskuid__SkuidJS:25 (anonymous function)skuid__JQuery:1 o.extend.eachskuid__SkuidJS:25 gruntime.js:5 gruntime.js:5 hskuid__SkuidJS:27 utils.conditionallyRenderruntime.js:5 (anonymous function)skuid__JQuery:1 o.extend.eachskuid__JQuery:1 o.fn.o.eachruntime.js:5 a.componentType.register.renderskuid__SkuidJS:25 b.renderskuid__SkuidJS:26 (anonymous function)skuid__SkuidJS:27 utils.conditionallyRenderskuid__SkuidJS:26 b.conditionallyRenderskuid__SkuidJS:25 fskuid__SkuidJS:25 (anonymous function)skuid__JQuery:1 o.extend.eachskuid__SkuidJS:25 gskuid__SkuidJS:26 a.componentType.register.renderskuid__SkuidJS:25 b.renderskuid__SkuidJS:26 (anonymous function)skuid__SkuidJS:27 utils.conditionallyRenderskuid__SkuidJS:26 b.conditionallyRenderskuid__SkuidJS:25 fUI?actionType=Tab&objecttype=EWO__c:57 (anonymous function)

Hi Ryan, if you grant login access to Skuid from one of the users who is getting the error, I’d be glad to take a look.  You can grant access by following these instructions.

http://help.skuidify.com/m/getting-started/l/182412-getting-help-how-to-grant-skuid-login-rights-to-…

Then send an email to support@skuidify.com with your org id and pagename.

Thanks Ben. I sent it over. 

Ok, it looks like Skuid is not properly handling autocomplete filters on relationships that the user does not have access to.  I’ll put this in as a bug.  The appropriate behavior would be for the filter to either disappear or be disabled.  You should be able to fix this by removing the filter, or giving access to the relevant object.