Skip to main content

This is likely a very quick answer, but our Billing & Address information isn’t saving once created in our Create New Company page. It appears as if they do; however, going into the account details page shows that the data has not been saved. They do however save in the opportunity details page. I’ve ensured the fields are contained within the model but at this point don’t really know what to look for.

Any help would be much appreciated!

EDIT: Forgot to note, I know that the Address field is unique to salesforce. I’ve created individual fields for billing address, billing state, billing country etc. but this problem still persists. And i’ve made sure to not include “Billing Address” in the model

Erik,

One quick things to check: Is your field editor set to the correct model?

Well its a create new company page, so the only model we’ve needed to use is the Account model

May be important to note, This problem is unique to Billing & Shipping information, Every other section in the field editor saves without issue 

Ah, sorry. I misunderstood the situation.

When you say, “I appears as if the do osave]” what do you mean?

If you paste your xml, we can probably figure it out pretty quickly for you.

Turned out to be invalid field referencing, thought it had something to do with the [object Object] issue but was just referencing two sets of date fields

Glad you got it sorted!