Skip to main content

Do you have more information other than a sentence describing what these changes include?

Dianna,

You might already know of this, but you can see more details on https://www.skuid.com/skuidreleases. Click the paper-looking row icon to the left of the release name and you will see a popup with more details, including a listing of bugs fixed and/or enhancements made.

Thanks!
Amy

Hi Amy, thank you and yes, this is the link I used to get the descriptions.  However, for the 8.15.10 upgrade notes, I only see sentences as illustrated below.  It's the more verbiage I am looking for that will describe the change or fix and clue me in on how to test. 

* pSKUID-186] - Filter Selection Memory is not effective in Page Includes
* >SKUID-1564] - Client Side Models: Condition Fields are not automatically added to the array/map of model fields
* >SKUID-1895] - Textareas do not auto-expand evenly
* >SKUID-2346] - Remove use of the soon to be gone Google Feed API in Skuid Central
* >SKUID-2351] - Page Composer bombs if Model references an invalid Data Source
* >SKUID-2440] - Custom File Name in Table Export Cannot Have a Comma In It
* >SKUID-2501] - Skuid Desktop on Mobile Device issues

Dianna,
I’m glad to hear you already know about it! Currently that is the only place to find information about our releases. We are considering how to better give out information regarding releases (since that information is a little sparse), but right now Get the Latest Skuid Releases & Everything That Came Before is the best place to go.  

Thanks!
Amy