Question

autofill fields based on previous selection

Badge +3

I currently have Column in a Field Editor where a user would select one of our warehouses from a picklist, I would like the address field to of that warehouse to auto fill once the warehouse is selected. Is this possible?

Thanks
2b8026f60b456f07a0abaecd5f1ab982043f33ad.png

5 replies

Badge +20

Sure. Use Action Framework on the Model to trigger when you update the Warehouse to update the address fields.

Badge +13

Hi

You want to update Address fields on current record, based on address fields from Lookup value?

If yes, Probably doable with some javascript, but if like me a JS noob, if  you want you can also do it directly in Salesforce using a Process Builder

When Lookup field is changed, do a field update and reference address fields from lookup (warehouse)

Hope it helps

Badge +3

So i have partly got this working Using Action Framework (Thanks by the way), I can select a warehouse and the address info will auto fill but not until i hit save, is there a way to get it to populate before hitting save?

Badge +20

It should show as is. Can you record a video of what’s happening and how your page is setup?

Badge +8

Hey Pat, can you see my question below. I am attempting the same thing with no luck!

Action (I want it so when someone enters an account the street fills in):

Action to set condition with the entered accounts street:

Upon entering the Account no street appears: