Skip to main content

Hello All!

I have a bit of a tricky issue to tackle here. Right now I am using a line chart to show how many accounts have been assigned to a certain account manager in their first 90 days. The graph shows cumulative accounts with each line representing a manager. The issue with this current display is the various starting dates of the managers thus showing staggered lines. In order to clean up the graph and create a standard measure I would like to create a graph that shows Number of Accounts Assigned vs Days from Start Date. By taking the difference between the assignment date and their start date I would then have a standardized data set that can show managers progress neatly laid over each other. Please see my current chart for reference.

I attempted to use an UI-Only formula field but only got 0’s. Not sure exactly how or if I can utilize UI-fields to accomplish this, thus I am now appealing to the infinite wisdom of the skuid community. If anyone has an idea of how this may be accomplished please share!

Thank you.

What about a salesforce formula field to calc the days from start date.

we are currently at capacity with Opp fields unfortunately. Also I don’t think I would be able to finagle getting a field just for this.

You could use a formula field in Skuid to get the days from the start date.  The formula could look something like this:

ABS(NOW() - {{StartDate}})/(1000*24*60*60)

and then use this field in the x-axis potentially

This was resolved when I used a standard model instead of aggregate model. Just FYI for all! (Taking the difference between dates)