RPA Central Database Access

• 7 December 2021
  • 7 replies

Hello,

We have Nintex RPA Central installed on premises. 

Is there anyway we can get access to the Nintex RPA Central database? To query the instances execution and gather some data in the background? 

Regards,

Bruno Costa. 

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi, Bruno,

You can programmatically get to the botflow instance data by calling the /api/instances endpoint. We are planning on documenting the RPA Central API in the upcoming months, but for now here's a list of the instance-related endpoints.

HTH,

Mike

@michta I'm curious if there is a spec for the endpoints. We would really love this option for triggering botflow runs.  Is there any further documentation or information you can provide on this?  Really appreciate any insight you can provide.

Thank you!

Jason

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi, Jason,

Documentation for the API and the contracts are still being worked on. However, reach out to me and I can provide some guidance around how to use this in the product today.

Thanks,

Mike

mike.talley@nintex.com

Badge +1

Hello, 

We are trying to implement a bot which needs to be started via an API call. This bot also needs some input variables. While searching for the documentation I could only find some featured endpoints and found this thread. Can you please throw some light on the endpoint required for this or point where I can find the documentation for the same.

Thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hello, @TronWFDev - 

I see you posted this question here in the RPA LE as well as the RPA forum. Can you please confirm which product in which you’re looking for assistance?

-Sam

Badge +1

I guess RPA LE would be correct

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Perfect, this is the right spot then! Do you mind if I remove your post in the RPA (formerly Kryon RPA) forum to help remove any confusion?