Couldn't handle popup window

Dear all, 

I'm the new user for Nintex Bot. 

Unfortunately, I'm facing to handling the popup windows on Chrome. I already used Smart Target, Screen Target and Click sequence to handle this popup, but no success 😞  

Could you please give me any hints how to handle this kind of popup windows when Smart Target can't handle it?

Thanks in advance, 

Regards, 

Anuka

23451i6509FDA4BD3ECAC2.png

3 replies

Hello,

Typically, RPA will determine the best method for targeting a popup from Chrome.  However, if it's not working for you, try turning ON the 'UIA Targeting Override' under the 'Tools' menu.

Turn this option ON only while targeting the OK button in the Chrome popup and then turn it back OFF after your Click action is created.

Thank you,

Eric

Dear Eric,

Thank you so much your time and help.
Unfortunately, It didn't sold my issue, but I used hotkey solution and it worked 🙂

Have a wonderful day!
Regards,
Anuka

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hello Anuka,

This sounds like an issue that you need to report to Nintex Support. We will troubleshoot the issue with you and if there is a defect, we will escalate the case to our Development Team. Please send an email with the version of RPA you are using and a description of the issue with screenshots to support@nintex.com. We will be happy to assist you. 

Thank you,

Michelle (Nintex RPA Support)