Solved

Chrome Support

• 9 January 2020
  • 5 replies

Is Chrome on the road map to be a supported browser? I am working soon to update my Foxtrot farm to the latest version and noticed in the release notes Internet Explorer is still the only supported browser. With IE Sunset on the horizon there must be plans to move to edge? or Chrome?

We historically used Foxtrot RPA now Nintex RPA for Fiserv Premier maintenance as well as work in OnBase. Fiserv premier is has historically been in Internet Explorer. The organization just installed Chrome and WIN10 and I am testing and prepping for the scenario that we might move to Chrome as our default browser. I have no knowledge of what is actually going to happen but wanted to see what informatin is out there.

icon

Best answer by Aaron_Bultman 15 January 2020, 18:02

View original

5 replies

Hi @FrankW,

As far as I know, the official statement/roadmap from Nintex is that support for the Chrome browser is coming this year, expected late Q1 or sometime in Q2.

Hi Frank,

Yes, we have Google Chrome browser support on our roadmap - in fact, development is already underway.  Our plan is to make this new capability available in an early release in Q2 - specific date to be determined.  If you (or anyone else) would be interested in participating in early access, please let me know (aaron.bultman@nintex.com) and I will add you to the list and notify you when it is available.

Aaron Bultman

Is there an update on when RPA will be updated for Chrome compatibility?

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Support for Chrome is immenent.  We will notify you shortly.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

v16.5 now supports Chrome.