Solved

Risk Managers are receiving Treatment sign off.

• 17 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi all

We have a number of risks that are associated with multiple portfolios. Although staff in these portfolios are not all assigned as treatment sign off’s, the risk managers for these portfolios have the overdue treatments appear in their dashboards and have the ability to ‘sign off for all’. This is concerning as some may choose to do this to remove the notification although the treatment is not assigned to them. is there any way that these overdue treatments can be filtered from the dashboard view or have a ‘seen it’ option to remove from the list?

icon

Best answer by MarkduToit 30 May 2023, 08:34

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @AnnaSTDC,

I believe this may be down to the way the treatment was set up. Can you please confirm how the treatment was set up, i.e. is the sign off regime set to “First only required to sign off”, or “All required to sign off”? Also, how was the accountability set up on the treatment (just for interest sake)?

Kind Regards,

Mark.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Mark

The treatment sign off regime is ‘all required to sign off’ and accountability is set to specific roles.

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Hi @MarkduToit 
Any advice you can add here? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @AnnaSTDC,

When looking through the documentation it seems that this may be by design. There is a responsibility matrix that can be found here - Risk and Compliance Governance (nintex.com) which describes the Risk Portfolio Manager’s responsibilities (as well as others) and it seems to allude to the fact that signing off risk treatments falls into their remit i.e. if the risk falls into their portfolio in any way, they would have access to sign off the treatment.

Kind Regards,

Mark.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Thanks Mark, I suspected this may be the case but thought it was worth mentioning for future consideration and to inform others that are facing the same issue. Thank you for looking into this.