Solved

RACI at task level

Badge +6

I have a requirement I don't manage to solve.The RACI is defined at the process level. My customer'ld like to define it at task level.

One way to do it  would be to define subprocesses (with RACI) and then to link them in the designer.

Is there another simpler way to define RACI at task level?

icon

Best answer by Lauren_R 9 July 2019, 02:22

View original

3 replies

Badge +6

Not within Promapp that I have found - other than as manual text within the task. The RACI is definitely situated at a process level and then the swimlaned roles indicate those responsible at an Activity level. 

Just as an idea, is it an option to include them at the activity level in the swimlane if they participate in the tasks?

Lauren

Badge +6

As an extra option, I have seen RACI matrices created in separate docs and then linked as images or documents underneath the corresponding task within the process.

This doesn't help in terms of the automated notifications, but I just remembered I have seen another Promapp user do this!

Normally each activity is assigned to a different role, so it makes sense for the RACI to exist at an activity level. 

Is it the accountable party that is different? I'd group the tasks under seperate activities and then use that to resolve the RACI issue.

The automatically generated RACI is good but sometiems we want to really drive home the message so we also capture the RACI for key processes in a seperate table and attached it as a PDF.