Solved

Nintex Promap expert exam

• 3 July 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge +2

Hi Sam - I continue to take the expert exam and continue to fail. There are questions that are worded poorly. For example, in this one there are really two right answers. Either could work just fine. There are other similar questions where the answers are open to interpretation. Any guidance on this? Is there any way to just find out what questions I’m getting wrong? 

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Nintex_Sam 5 July 2023, 16:55

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Yes it’s frustrating that you can’t see which you are getting wrong isn’t it.  I found that if I recorded the answers I gave as I did them I could then eliminate the ones that were definitely correct and research the ones I wasn’t sure about.  In answer to the Lean Tag question though, you have to select from the drop down, like you do for a role.

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

FYI @Nintex_Sam 

Badge +2

@stapleer - Thanks for your response. You are right. I guess I thought just hitting “enter” after typing in the #tagname would work. I have recorded all my answers but still am struggling. I’ll keep plugging through. Thanks

Badge +2

@stapleer for this question, do you think the question is stating that for all interviews a second round in the US is needed? Or is it only for US interviews that the second round is needed? 

I think this would be clearer is stated like this. 

“Your company has a standard process for interviewing candidates in all of their global locations. However, for US interviews a second round of virtual interviews is required before an offer letter can be issued.“

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Nintex_Wasim - Let’s review the PM exam language again and see if we can clean up the ambiguous language as referenced above.

Badge +2

Hi @Nintex_Sam - Here is another one. 

The second bullet references a “when leave is not approved”. This isn’t part of this scenario. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

How embarrassing! 😱

@ericahi - this one has been fixed by removing that obviously incorrect answer option. Thank you for calling it out.