Highlight Changes in Printed Process

• 6 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Is it possible to print a process with the changes highlighted (like we see when comparing versions in Promapp) ?  We often have to send Policies to our Board for approval before we can publish the changes and they want to see what we are changing.  Of if anyone has an easy workaround it would be much appreciated. Thanks.   

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Wendy,

I just wanted to check if there was any reason that the online approvals weren't being considered i.e. that the board members get added to a role that could then be assigned as additional approvers on the process changes?

When reviewing the process from the standard view or minimode view, the changes between versions can be highlighted on screen, and then all audit information is kept within Promapp without the need to print documents out and have approvals in multiple places. Here is an example (if you haven't already seen it) of the "Highlight Changes" functionality:

Kind Regards,

Mark.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Thanks Mark, I'm aware of the "highlight changes" option within Promapp, but I was wanting to know how to print and show the changes on the PDF version.  If we considered your suggestion, would we need to have the approvals add-on to add them as approvers? Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Wendy,

That is correct, yes. Adding them as additional approvers can be done on select processes too, so it doesn't need to be done across the board. In other words, they can be added as additional approvers on the processes it makes sense to add them to (as per the example below):

Kind Regards,

Mark.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4
ok thanks. Approvals in Promapp is not an option for our Board of Directors so our Promaster will have to print and edit the PDF's.