Solved

Error Message "One of more shared activities is missing from the process definition."

• 28 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I keep getting the error message “One of more shared activities is missing from the process definition."

This usually occurs when doing variations but I am unsure what is causing it and as such how to fix this issue aside from restarting the process.

Any help is appreciated

icon

Best answer by Kat_Tree_Naa 11 April 2023, 09:41

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @Kat_Tree_Naa,

That is very strange, and I haven’t come across that before personally. Given that it is an error message, and seems to be isolated to your tenant and that specific process, I would suggest logging a support ticket for someone to take a look at it for you.

Kind Regards,

Mark.

Badge +1

Thank you, it has happened to me multiple times and I cant figure out why - I will log a ticket and see if we cant get to the bottom of it. 

Badge

We just ran into that problem.  It seems to be linked to the saved version after you unlink an activity.  My colleague was having the issue so he hit the undo button until both variations were the same.  Saved the process then unlinked the affected activities.  We saved the process after the activities were unlinked, then deleted each activity that needed to be removed and saved again.  That corrected the issue.  Hope this helps even though it is a month late.