Request API

Hi,

when using the api of a request to create a task, in the wizard added a command Report wizard output, what is the maximum data size that can be returned to me through the response from the wizard to the api?

I test through postman, I did not add additional headers, only the username and password, the maximum that was returned to me is 1.99 kb, if I add at least one more word to the variable, the value of which I want to return through the api, then nothing is returned

postman1 - this is when data is returned successfully

postman2 - This is when I added one more word to a variable in the wizard and nothing was returned in the response

10 replies

Hi, interesting observation and test. Unfortunately, we don't have any documented limits for this. Do you have a rough size you're intending/expecting to receive and I might be able to check it with R&D?

Are you also able to send to me a copy of the Postman files and what you sent in the body in both scenarios so I can do some testing on my end also?

hi, I will probably turn to the integrator, and they may open a case for you

hello, but through api calls, you can only create tasks and get their statuses, or can you do something else? for example with robots or is it implemented only for tasks?

@darren Cheng​ @ayelet Gazit​ 

You can do a little more than that, I've attached the link for API documentation for ConsoleX here.

https://community.kryonsystems.com/KryoNet/s/article/Kryon-RPA-Web-API

wow, I didn't know about the existence of v1.0 looks cool, but the authorization, as I understand it, is not the same as used in v0, I can come with questions about setting up 🙂

What if I don't have a kryon-public-api?

do I need to create it?

Version 20.3.3.3

That is a good question and actually this is missing from my own installation as well. Let me check internally on this and post back here.

I've had a look at this and it seem this API version is only available in the latest 20.9.4.2. Apologies

okay thank you