Solved

Exam for someone else

I have create login to nintex university and just wanted to order one exam for someone else.
I put the exam to the basket and tick that it is for someone else. Then it ask for pay so my question is – what is the process of distributing the exam to someone else?

Do you know what will I get after the payment?

Sarka

icon

Best answer by SarkaK 9 March 2022, 17:25

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

@asalazarnajjar Could you assist here please?

Once you pay for the exam it will become open under the login you created and you will have access to take that exam.    Please feel free to contact  enablement@nintex.com if you have any more questions or concerns. 

Thank you 

Amanda Salazar-Najjar

Manager, Nintex Learning

Hi, thank you for answer. But I need to bought for someone else not my login. So how will I transfer to different person who don´t have login yet? And I already wrote to the support but they don´t know and they advise to write here:) Sarka

Hi, 

The easiest and quickest way would be to set up an account for them in the University then purchase the certification.  Once you do that you would provide them with the login information and they can change to password.  If they already have an account you can contact me directly and I will be happy to discuss other options. 

kind regards, 

Amanda Salazar-Najjar

Manager, Nintex Learning 

Hello,

thank you very much. I tried it and it says that this user already exist so I need your help again:)

Do you have any new advise?

Best regards

Sarka