Solved

Audit Log reporting

• 26 August 2016
  • 4 replies

Badge +8

Hi,

I have a requirement where I have to automate the process of generating the Audit Log reports (Reporting targeted towards a single document library). The defined schedule is to generate these reports every month.

Is there a way to do this in SharePoint using Nintex Workflow? I currently see an option to generate these reports as and when I need them. But, I would like to schedule these reports in such a way that they are generated automatically every month and create alerts to users when a new audit log is generated.

Please advise.

icon

Best answer by sojanm 29 August 2016, 08:17

View original

4 replies

Badge +10

Hi cvuppla,

You can create the report in site workflow and schedule to run every month.

Badge +11

‌, did Sojan resolve your issue? If so, please mark his answer correct.

Thanks so much!

Badge +2

How do you do this? I am also trying to create a nintex workflow that generates SharePoint audit report on a document library. The audit report ideally will query which documents in the library a specific user has opened/viewed/downloaded. The library is a training library, and the business unit wants to be able to see if the user has atleast opened all the documents in the library before sending them a training course certificate of completion. Thoughts?

Badge +1
Hi, can you please advise how you managed to create the report in the workflow, as I'm having the same issue