Skip to main content

Hello Nintex world

I am trying to recreate an on premise workflow in Office 365 and I am stuck. It is a very simple workflow that runs on a registration list and sends an email notification to the person who registered, which is in a people field. It is the Query User Profile action that I am having issues with. I have tried several different ways of inputting my username and password in the fields (I have Site Collection Admin access) but every time the workflow suspends and it complains about that. Here are the three different errors I got depending on the format I put the username in as along with a screenshot of the action. Any input would be much appreciated. I am a major n00b when it comes to O365 Workflows.

200845_pastedImage_1.png

200849_pastedImage_2.png

200850_pastedImage_3.png

200851_pastedImage_4.png

Hi!

From the screenshot of the action configuration you provided I see that you input a wrong "SharePoint Online URL" - it should be simply the URL of your tenant, not the direct path to the SC where you executes the workflow. For that purpose you have the "site url" field above.

If after correcting this mistake it will still not work, could you paste a screen shot of the whole action configuration?

Last question - what is your need? What for do you query user profile? What parameters you expect to be given in return?

Regards,

Tomasz