Solved

Nintex workflow publish error

Badge +2

I am unable to publish a nintex workflow i have created. It was working till 25th Jan/23, but post that I am not getting automated emails as i had set up in the workflow.

The error is “Due to security enhancement html tags are not supported”

icon

Best answer by Garrett 6 February 2023, 16:35

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@Herleen This may be due to HTML tags in the email and security protocols.  Do you have HTML rich text in the email setting?  If yes, have you tried removing any HTML rich text from the email to see if that solve the problem in receiving emails?

Badge +2

@Sasan I have removed the tags from the email body and subject in the Nintex workflow, but the issue did not get resolved. 

There is an error sign when i pick up “send email” from the user interaction list, even before configuring the workflow.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Herleen 

The “Send an Email” action needs to be configured before you can use it. Fill up all the mandatory fields - To, Subject, Body

Badge +2

@Garrett I had configured and published as well. But now it’s not working, I am not getting automated emails now.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Herleen 

Try to send a basic email to yourself. [Outcome? Not receiving, right]

Can I know which type of email service which you are using (Internal or External) which is failing?

Can you try External email and send to your personal Gmail/Outlook mailbox?

Badge +2

@Garrett  I am receiving emails. The email service was earlier internal, i changed it to external too. But its still not getting published.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Herleen 

Can you try to make this simple workflow. Just a single Send an Email action as configured similar to below. Just run this workflow and see whether it is able to publish. 

Are you able to also share a screenshot of what is the content for the email Body?

Badge +2

@Garrett There is an error even before i try to create a workflow, see screenshot below:

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Herleen ,

That is just a warning. It is only applicable if you are using HTML tags in your email Body.

If you fill up the To, Subject and Body, you can ignore the warning.

Can you publish the single action workflow?

Badge +2

@Garrett I created a new workflow and is now working. Thank you so much!

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Herleen 

You’re most welcome.

I would appreciate if you could mark your issue as solved or answered so that it would assist other users. Please refer to below if you are uncertain on how to mark a question as solved.