Skip to main content

Hi,

We are developing an application using nintex form and work flow, in my application we have a requirement to load rolling of 12 month from current month and this need to be in repeating control,

So i have a repeating control inside i have place a choice control and make it drop down, and provided some default choice field since its mandatory, in formready in javascript i am finding this choice field and removing existing option and appending my dynamic values based on current month, its loads properly and when i submit the form i am getting below error message

Invalid postback or callback argument. Event validation is enabled using in configuration or <%@ Page EnableEventValidation="true" %> in a page. For security purposes, this feature verifies that arguments to postback or callback events originate from the server control that originally rendered them. If the data is valid and expected, use the ClientScriptManager.RegisterForEventValidation method in order to register the postback or callback data for validation.

I try to remove the code block i user for loading this drop down and the form works good

please find the block of code i used

NWF$(".rptrbackground .nf-repeater-row:not('.nf-repeater-row-hidden')").each(function ()
{
var rptrRow = NWF$(this);
var lastDD = rptrRow.find(".rlimonthlookup select");
var ddvalue = lastDD.find(":selected").text();
//if(ddvalue.indexOf("Please") >= 0)
if(ddvalue == "Please select a value...")
{
lastDD.empty();
for (var i = 0; i < optionValues.length; i++)
{

var value = optionValues;
lastDD.append(
NWF$('<option></option>').val(optionValues).html(optionValues)
);
}
}
});

find the repeater and then find the control using its CSS and then i remove the existing values and load value based on month, can some one help me to solve this problem?

Thanks,

AR.

This is an ASP.NET restriction, and has to do with a page attribute named EnableEventValidation