Nintex Forms not working for guest users in SPO

• 27 November 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Hi all,

I'm experiencing an issue in my organization when guest users try to open NO365 forms.
First is good to mention that we have some CAS policies in place, so when a guest access our SharePoint Online environment, this is tracked and because of this and the URL changes do [mydomain].sharpoint.com.mcas.ms. I noticed that when a guest opens a Nintex O365 Form, not only SPO URL changes but also Nintex Forms App also changes from formso365.nintex.com to formso365.nintex.com.mcas.ms. It makes impossible to load the form.
I'm pretty sure the form is ok, as it works for users in our tenant. 

Does someone already experienced this before?
Thanks!

6 replies

Badge +2

We are running into the exact same problem. Did you ever get this resolved and if so, can you share are direct me to how it got resolved?

Thanks in advance! Any reply is much appreciated.

With kind regards,

Remco

Badge +2

Hi Wilcipriani & Nintex Support,

Did you ever manage to resolve this? If so would you be able to share how? We are experiencing exactly the same with Nintex Forms and MCAS.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Kind regards,

Remco

Badge +2

Hi Remco,
Sorry for the delay on my reply.
I recommend you to check the following:
1 - Add Nintex URLs to white list:  https://community.nintex.com/t5/Best-Practices/Nintex-for-Office-365-URLs-to-White-list/ta-p/103838 

2 - Use only supported web browsers: https://help.nintex.com/en-US/platform/BrowserSupport.htm 

In my case even the guest user belongs to another MS tenant, I could resolve directy with the end user by asking him to use one of the supported web browser. He was using Yandex which is not support by Nintex platform. 

I hope that can help you.
Best regards,
Will

Hello, 

Have you found any solution for you problem ? i'm facing the same issue.

@rgerrets_demb  Did you ever get this resolved and if so, can you share are direct me to how it got resolved?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,

Zakaria

Badge +2
Hi Zakaria,
Have you had the chance to check my previous reply on this issue?
Best regards,
Will
Badge

If it can help you:
Unable to access Nintex O365 Form/Workflows when users are added to Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps (MCAS) | Community