Skip to main content

I am querying a list that has four columns - Country, Manager, Role & UserId (Email address).  The role is either Primary or Secondary.  The process is to send an email to both managers.  The workflow is sending an email to the first entry that matches the Country but not to the second.  I have created a variable that filters the list based on Secondary but whilst that will work it sends it to the first person who has Secondary based on their role but ignores the country filter.  Is there a way to make both fields be true and return the email address as the result.  I could not find how to do this.  Any suggestions are welcome.

Example: Country = Australia & Role = Secondary then Email is fred.nerk@abc.com.au where fields for Country & Role are single line of text fields 

Hi,

how are you querying your list? If you're using a Query List action, it should allow you to set several filters so you can put both of them..

Thank you Giacomo

We have done that and our log returns the correct value.  The issue we now think is within the next action step where the User Profile within our corporation does not quite match for the collection variable we are using.  I have asked our IT department to investigate the error we are now getting in the workflow.  I will let you know what they find.Dual Filters in Update List Query