Skip to main content

Hey there,

i have a client who has a video production request form.

They want to develop a validation in the form to ensure that the date of production is not less than 14 days from today. I've been struggling to develop an expression that will work.

I've seen an example for the old environment, which is below but how can I do this in Nintex 365?

https://community.nintex.com/t5/Community-Blogs/How-to-complete-Date-Validation-using-Nintex-Forms-2013/ba-p/77102

I just wanted to write my solution just incase someone required a similar solution.

I am not sure if it was the most efficient way but I developed a validation solution that I've outlined below.

I developed a calculated field using dateAddDays formula and added 14 days for my requirements but you can add any value you like, as you can see below.

I created a rule as I couldn’t configure this within validation section of the field. I used the lessThan runtime function, and if my date field was less than the calculated field I created above, it would call on the invalidate function of the rule.

I set the calculated field to hidden as a rule as setting the field to hidden in the field properties stops the validation from work correctly.

I hope this will assist anyone in the future :smileyhappy: