Skip to main content

Hello, I am currently working with Nintex forms for Office 365 and I've added a .js and .css file to my site assets. I placed the paths to these files in my Nintex form and they work, but if I change the "source code" of these files they are not being applied onto my current Nintex form. I would like to work out of these files in site assets (file control) and see the changes occur on the Nintex form instead of having to pasting my code in the actual form itself. Currently, the only way to see my new changes is to rename the file in the site assets and change the custom includes paths on the form accordingly. Is this how it's intended to work?

Hi Roshan,

I understand that the js and css reflected in your nintex form first time and when you change the js and css, they did not reflect. I would suggest you to check if the js/css has checked out and expecting check-in to reflect the changes. And check in IE developer tools once the Nintex Form is rendered in browser for your js/css changes relected there or not.

Try using another library. Perhaps SiteAssets is being cached

I'll try this, I did consider at first that when executed for the first time that the custom .css and .js were being cached because I could delete the files and still keep the formatting. 

Thank You

Or do a Ctrl+F5 to clear cache and get from server

Ah, I was unaware of the shortcut to clearing the cache.

Thank You