Skip to main content

I am trying to update the fields on a document set in a document library using the Office 365 Update Item.

I've verified that my CAML is working (in PowerShell), but it is unable to locate the item in the action.

<View>

<Query>

<Where>

<Eq>

<FieldRef Name="GUID"/>

<Value Type="Text">8ce92079-97d1-4cda-8db3-1f6de0f36203</Value>

</Eq>

</Where>

</Query>

</View>

Item is in the root folder.  It is a Document Set content type.  Tried both "include subfolders" and not include subfolders.

Any ideas?

Hi Brent,

I encouter a similar case. It seems that it only appears on document sets. If I use the same query pointing a document inside the same document library, it works !...

Did you finally find a solution ?

I wrote my own Call HTTP Service update to accomplish it with update Dictionaries.  More work than it probably needed to be, but it got the job done.

Thanks for your feedback.
You probably had the better approach, at least until document sets features will be completely implemented.

I found another topic with a similar problem. Roadmap is evoked. Let's be patient.
Office 365: How to promote to mayor version all documents inside document set and capture document set version? 

Hi!

Have you find a solution for the problem you asked about? Can you share it with us? Or can you mark any from the answers above as "Correct"?

Regards,

Tomasz