Better Support

Badge +1

Can anyone suggest a better community for getting support with 365 questions. Don't get me wrong. There are some superb people on here but I find this forum less than useless most of the time and never find answers to questions I have.

Im assuming there is a better supportive community out there. I would have assumed that Nintex admins would at least provide some kind of feedback for posts where no one can provide an answer. But it just seems to be an area they are not interested in. So far I have been seeking answers to what should be simple questions and have had 1 reply from someone who did not know the answer. But I got a badge from it so WOOHOOOO!.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi David,

Here are a few support options that I'd recommend:

• Nintex support but only for break/fix type questions.  "How to" questions aren't supposed to be handled by them
  • The partner that sold you Nintex.  They'll have a wealth of information at their hands
  • Take some of the training courses: www.learn.nintex.com.  There are some really cool courses there to get you started or if they aren't sufficient then www.tekdoginc.com provide superb (paid) courses
  • Check out the blog posts here in the community.  Also Vadim's blog is awesome: vadimtabakman.com
  • and of course this community site.  All the people on this site are volunteers (including the Nintex staff) so there aren't any SLA's for a response but we all do our best to help out where we can.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Chris

Badge +1

Thanks for the response Chris,

Ill look into these. Apologies for the frustration. Just having issues with problems that should be straight forward.

Dave

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

All good Dave