Skip to main content

I have a Workflow that Assigns a Task to a user, I can see in the workflow that they have been assigned a Task but they have advised they do not receive the email shown below.

Workflow Email

As you are not able to add more than one person to Assign a task. how can I prove that the email has been issued without changing all my workflows to Start a Task Process?

My workflow is already quite complex and I don't want to add any more branches to it to send emails, as the Approval Process is done all via the Assign a task

Any suggestions welcome, 

Regards

Claire

Hi Claire,

Based on the domain of the email I can see that you are using LazyApproval for this task. If you have the workflow instance that should have sent the email (or if you have the ability to attempt to resend the task email to the user), you can contact Nintex Support to help troubleshoot this as they can use the LazyApproval logs to verify what has occurred in this instance.

Hopefully this helps.

Callum

You can as well replace the assignee in the task action to yourself to just make a test run verifying if the mail is sent, then set it back to the original value.

Regards,

Tomasz