Are Nintex Forms Interactive?

Hello Everyone,

Question: Can you make a Nintex Form(s) interactive?  What I mean by that is, can I make a short Nintex Form expand depending on the answers given by members as they complete the Form?  Or is Nintex Form(s) static, where members complete all the answers on 1, 2, 3, 4 (etc.) pages?

I would like to create a form that doesn't overwhelm our members with 100 questions - when, in fact, answering just a few questions may be all that is needed.

Thoughts?

Thank you!

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Underdog 

Yes the Form are interactive. You need to manage the interactivity using the Rules.

For Responsive and Classic Forms

You can use the Panel control. The Panel control will contain Text and other controls

For New Responsive Forms 

You can use the Group control.

Try out the above form  Link  (if not working, the right-click link - Open link in new tab)

Oh my.  That looks like it has potential.  Let me look into that!  Thank you!

Is there a link where I can learn more?  I've got my Form set up, now I'd like to do something similar to the example sent to me.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

You can learn more about the Nintex Workflow from the courses in Nintex University https://learn.nintex.com/ 

How to Show/Hide/Disable Nintex Responsive Form Controls using Rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaBYm7lS03Y 

Cheers

Hi Garrett,

The video suggestion "Show/Hide" was helpful.  Now I'm going to recreate your suggestion using "Groups".  I couldn't find "Groups" as a function.  Thoughts.  

P.S.  I'm going to post this as another question too.

Thanks.

Hi Garrett,

Would you be able to show me how to build what you have shown in your example and Link?  I believe I've got the Form prepped.  I just missing the configure function to make it work.

Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Underdog 

1. For Responsive and Classic Form, its PANEL control.

2. For what I built, I use New Responsive Form in Nintex Workflow Cloud

New Responsive Form are available in Nintex O365

Check this video out

Cheers