Skip to main content

I get this issue when setting up a simple workflow to create a sub site. I am using Office 365 and Nintex Workflow for O365. I have setup the connection in the O365 create site action using the following:

ParentURl: fully qualified name including site collection

Connection: using my O365 username and password 

I test using the site workflow and start a new worfklow. It prompts me for the variable I have setup to parse the site name and Title.

An exception occurred while processing parameter eInputNtxConnectionId]

The above error occurs, any help will be greatly appreciated.

#O365 workflow

Hi Andre

This has been caused on some sites by a change in SPO in the way that a particular ID is generated for a site, the product team at Nintex is currently working on a fix for this. For updates on timing etc. I'd recommend you contact Nintex Support for more details.

Thanks

Callum

Hello guys,

Please be informed this issue should be resolved by now. Those troubled workflows should be working fine when you re-run them.

Cheers.

We are also getting same error - An exception occurred while processing parameter ÂInputNtxConnectionId] and the workflow got suspended. We were facing this issue 2 days back only.  We have tried re-running the workflow but no luck. Please help.

Hi Rama Koteswara Rao Pallapothu‌,

It seems this issue is still happening at some sites. There has been some new changes at Microsoft side in how the newly created site collection is provisioned. With the new way of cloning site collection Microsoft is using now, there are some certain metadata we used to rely on as unique keys are now no longer unique.

The product team at Nintex is currently working on the necessary changes to cater this new behavior. I'd recommend you contact Nintex Support for more details.

thanks.

hi Rama Koteswara Rao Pallapothu‌,

Those troubles sites should be working fine by now.

Thanks