Skip to main content
Question

Nintex Workflow - How to add multiple form sums together in a single step then present total back to the form.

• 10 July 2024
  • 0 replies

Hello.  Backstory: Tried using my SharePoint lists’ ‘calculated field’ to sum multiple values but find that data type is not compatible with Nintex forms. here is what I got from a previous question.  The bullet point is my question for this thread.

This is a great question.
The calculated data type column is not compatible with Nintex forms.
That said, if you look at the SharePoint designer's New Form, you will not see this column type either.

Cool Nintex courses: https://learn.nintex.com/

• Ok, Thanks for that. Question answered. I’ll start another string to ask the obvious, in my Nintex workflow that engages when the form is submitted, I now see the option ‘Calculate a value’.  Appears though to only be able to add just two values period.  Then appears that first sum has to be put into variable that is then introduced into another 'Calculate a value’ to be added to and then on and on.  Many steps, really.  Is there a way in the workflow to add many number fields in one step ?  Again, thanks for the help! Much appreciated.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!