Skip to main content

Hi,

We have a workflow which is configured to send action tasks to a mailbox Id . That mailbox can be accessed by a certain group of people like me.

When I try to open the worklist item l get an error - Worklist item could not be opened Error 24411 <usernam> not allowed to open the worklist item with SN_No=<num>.

How to make this worklist item accessible for all the users who are part of that mailbox ? 

I don’t want to add users individually as I need the email notifications to be sent only to the mailbox not to other group of users.

How to configure workflow so that the mailbox get the email notifications and the other recipients don’t get the email but the worklist item is accessible for them ?

Hi chaa,

Please have a look at this article as well as this post. Hope this helps :)

Kind Regards

Prineel

I have this scenario in my previous projects.  Because task is linked to identity and K2 can’t resolve identity from mailbox so that direct task in mailbox will applicable for the first user who access the link (the other user can’t access the task until the it is released or redirected)

The workaround is:

1. send task to role/group and checked option Resolve all roles and groups to users.   ( the user who can access mailbox should configure in Role or  in the Group)
  2. Turn off task email notification
  3. Send email to mailbox to notify the task need to be action and provide link in the email to open their worklist item in dashboard.   ( you can use worklist control to create a user dashboard, it’s similar like K2 Apps  sample.).  on the dashboard, user can open the task for action. 

Thanks @YUDI2 and @Prineel for your suggestions.