Skip to main content

Hi,

For a given Workflow I would like to return particular data.

For example:

The Number of Active Instances

The Average Duration

I have found that if I pass in the name of the workflow as the Process Name, that the Process Overview SmartObject returns the Number of all instances, rather than just the active ones.

Is there a built-in SmartObject which will return total number of active processes?

I'm thinking that I may just be missing something, it sounds like something simple.

15956i06290656B2152F7F.png

I want to create my own report so looking to obtain some of the data that is presented from the OOTB Process Reports in K2.

Thanks

Good day ConradMc,

Would you be so kind as to look at this community post, I know the topics are not similar but I believe the content there may be of help especially the response made by "JohanL" please let me know if this is of help or not.

Link to community post: https://community.k2.com/t5/K2-Five/OOB-SmartObject-to-get-Task-Count/m-p/110640?nobounce#M3004

Kindly feel free to mark as “Accepted solution, kudo and/me too

If you find this information answered your question or leads to your answer.

Thank you and kind regards,

Dumisani

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Hi,

I've just had a quick peek.

This looks great, exactly what I was after, what filters can be used against OOTB SmartObjects.

Thanks
Conrad

Hi ConradMC,

Great to hear that the information here was of help, I managed to do further research as well on my side though I'm still not 100% sure it's correct I hope it might help and give you an insight. Please have a look here at the following steps. 

To filter the OOTB smart objects you will have to navigate to the Management Site and select API SmartObject ODATA

Now you should be able to use that workflow Rest API in an Excel application and filter the data from there according to your specifications. 

Please let me know if this was of help or you would like more clarity so that I may continue researching and investigating.

Kindly feel free to mark as “Accepted solution, kudo and/me too

If you find this information answered your question or leads to your answer.

Thank you and kind regards,

Dumisani

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.