Skip to main content

We have a list of items that have gone into an error status.  We can see that list in Management, but are not able to export or dump the list into a file where we can copy out the information into other windows or SQL queries.  Is there a way to do that?

I have attached a screen grab of the screen I am looking at.  

Thanks,

Don

12867i95204C465B919172.png

Hi DKR,

I think you can use the Error Log SmartObject to get this information if the environment is on K2 Five ( System > Management > Workflows > SmartObjects > Error Log). The other option is to query [Server].[ErrorLog] table.

Hi DKR,

In Addition if you don't have an access with the server, you can export the error logs by using the smartobject service tester

1. Access SmartObject Service Test from path [InstallDrive]K2Bin

2. Connect to the neccessary K2 DB

3. Expand SmartObject Explorer

4. Expand All SmartObjects

5. Look For "Error Log" the right click "Execute SmartObject"

6. Change the "Method to Execute" into "GetErrorLogs"

7. Enter the ErrorProfileName as it is a required value. If you didnt set any other names by default it is "All"

8. Click on execute and the error will be shown, you can copy it to a excel sheet or document.

9. You may also use this Smartobject to create a workflow to export the error list

Hope this helps

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Cheers,

Kate

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.