Skip to main content

When im creating / editing workflows on a daily basis my browser crashes and when I try to get back into the workflow , I ge the message "the workflow is already open in another tab . switch to that tab to continue" , Does any one know how to unlock the workflow wth out restatring the K2 service ??

Hi  @AFWater

This is known issue for many K2 users, typically when it happens for me I re-deploy the workflow, save all the connected K2 artifacts and lastly

• Clear browser history Catch-K2 uses more catch
  • Task Manager- >End browser tasks
  • Restard your browser
  • Test

Alternatively:- if you don't want the problem to appear frequently, please follow up with the guidelines https://community.k2.com/t5/K2-Blackpearl-Forum-Posts/K2-caching/m-p/85657#M26230

Should you find any of the above information relevant and/or leading you to the answer please mark as "Kudo and/or Accepted Solution", this will help others meeting the same problem.

Thank you;

Widson.

pK2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member]

Hi AFWater 

If you are trying to open a workflow again and it tells you the workflow is already open you can navigate to                    "task manager" check the active browser => right click on it and "End task". go to workflow and open it again.

If you browser is crushing frequently

step1: if you are you are using internet explore and crome you can clear history

step2:you can uninstall and install the new browser.

step3: you  change the browser and open workflow with different browser

If this article is helful to you dont forget to give both KUDOS and solution or KUDOS only

Regards

Elvis