Skip to main content

Is there any dll file to convert word to pdf in k2.

Regards

Maheem

Hi Maheen0786, There is unfortunately no OOTB service broker for converting work to PDF, the problem with word to PDF conversion is that you are either using a thrid party library like iText, PDFSharp or similar, OR you are using the Microsoft Office interop libraries which requires that office be installed on the K2 server in order to use Word to convert doc files.

What is your requirement, I might have some ideas on how to help.

My requirement is

Generated the word document based on the user input (eg - salary certificate), the salary certificate standard template already designed and keep it one folder , now based on the user input dynamically send values the word document then created the output document in specific folder this document is saved in the .docx format. after generated the document we want to sent the certificate to the user. until this steps its working fine.

But we want to sent to the user only in the  pdf format.

My requirement is need to convert the .docx format to pdf format.

is there  anyway to do in the k2 level.

Hi Maheen0789,

This has already been logged as a feature request in Ideas.K2.com, you may want to vote on it or share the link to your colleagues to get more attention from the developers. Below is the mentioned link that is related to your query

https://ideas.k2.com/ideas/APIT-I-322

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such
using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Cheers,
Kate

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.